Tuesday, November 6, 2012

C4K Summary October

These are my summaries for C4K for the month of October

C4K #3 This week I was assigned Jakob from Mrs. Haggerty, Mrs. Braford, Mrs. Clevette, and Mrs. Mckenzie's class. In Jakob's blog he talks about his quality of life. He explains what quality of life was and then how he has quality of life at his school. He says he feels safe, secure, and comfortable at school. Jakob tells how his teachers are better, it is easier to get around the school, and how he gets a longer lunch break.

I commented on his post; and I explained who I was. I told him I thought he was doing an awesome job. I explained that I wanted to be a future and that hopefully I could use blogging in my classroom like he was doing.

C4K #4 This week I was assigned Mike G. Waltney's 10-12 grade fully online girls Episcopal School in Oregon. The post I read on global issues was about in-sourcing and outsourcing jobs. The explained the pros and cons of each side.

My comment for their post was I explained who I was and why I was on their blog. I complemented them for their post and told them what a good job they did. Also, I told them how I liked how they put their sources at the end of their post. So as a reader, you can check to make sure their sources are reliable.

C4K#5 This week I was assigned Slapshot. On his post, he explained who he was and how he was an innovative learner, who loves technology. Slapshot is in sixth grade at Hillcrest Elementary in BC, Canada. He loves playing and practicing hockey, and hanging with friends and family.

My comment for his post was that I explained who I was and why I was on his blog. I told him how I thought it was interesting that he had a blog, how he was an innovated learner, and he loved technology. I also told him to keep up the good work.

C4K#6 This week I was assigned to Mrs. Peterson's student named Henry. As normal, I explained who I was and why I was on his blog. His post was on the book The Outsiders. He had to do a characterization on the character Darry. Henry describes Darry, had a quote from him and his actions, and another character's point of view of him. In my comment, I explained what a great job he did. And that I thought this was a great alternative to the pen and paper assignment.

C4k#7 This week was a special edition, I was assigned to Dr. Paige Vitulli and Dr. Susan Santolli. Their post I commented on was National Gallery of Ireland. The post explained what the gallery had to offer like Irish and European paintings, sculptures, prints, and more. They talked about the artist they knew and didn't know and what they learning about each. In my comment, I explained who I was and why I was on their blog. I told them how I enjoyed their post and the pictures they posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment